cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP ProBook 4530s won't turn on

Deeeki
Occasional Visitor

HP ProBook 4530s won't turn on

Hello, I'm having a problem with my laptop and I wonder if you guys could help me.

My HP Probook 4530s which is 4 years old has suddenly shut down one day while I was using it and won't turn on anymore. I searched for days throughout the internet for solutions and nothing has worked so far. Here is what I did:

- Tried to remove the battery and the AC adapter, pressed the power button for the many time ranges I was instructed, no results whatsoever.

- Tried to replace the RTC battery.

- Tried to flash BIOS through a flash drive pressing Windows + B while powering on, but the power button won't even work.

- Removed everything attached to the motherboard, left the laptop untouched for 3 days, nothing changed.

From my research I think it could be a BIOS problem, but I'm but sure what exactly should I do. Furthermore, there is a strange pattern with that I haven't seen in the HP guides:

1. I plug the AC adapter, the charging light flash's once and then shuts down.

2. I press the power button dozens of times and nothing happens.

3. I press the internet web button and after that the power buttons turns on for about 8 seconds.

4. After the power button shuts down, the charging light keeps flashing orange and white forever. I left it for hours and nothing has changed.

What could be a possible solution for that? Can you guys help me?

Thanks in advance!!

2 REPLIES 2
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: HP ProBook 4530s won't turn on

This is the wrong company for printers and PC products. You need to register in the HP Inc. Support Forum:
http://h30434.www3.hp.com/

Deeeki
Occasional Visitor

Re: HP ProBook 4530s won't turn on

Oh. I'm sorry, last time I was redirected to this forum. Gonna post it on that one. Thanks!