Other HPE Product Questions
1751936 Members
4855 Online
108783 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Integrate NNMI with Other tools like Network Automation, Traffic iSPI +QA and Spi Performance Ma

Sagar91
Occasional Visitor

Integrate NNMI with Other tools like Network Automation, Traffic iSPI +QA and Spi Performance Matric

Hi there,

This is my first exposure of NNMI. I have a customer where I have to install NNMI. Also I have to Install  some other tools like Network Automation, Traffic iSPI + QA and Spi Performance Matric and Integrate with NNMI. I wanted to know that should I have to install all tools in different servers or I can install all the tools in same server. What is the best practices. Also If do have some better documents related with those tools installation and configuration please share the link.

Regards,

Sagar91

1 REPLY 1
Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

Re: Integrate NNMI with Other tools like Network Automation, Traffic iSPI +QA and Spi Performance Ma

Hi @Sagar91 ,

NNMI is part of a different company named " Micro Focus " . So you will need to repost your question to the Micro Focus Community at https://community.softwaregrp.com/ 

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png