Other HPE Product Questions
1753834 Members
8130 Online
108806 Solutions
New Discussion

LASERJET CM6049f MFP PRINTER

BrendanRRS

LASERJET CM6049f MFP PRINTER

Hi, I have recently acquired a Colour LaserJet CM6049f MFP printer second hand which is out of warranty, bought  at an Office Equipment Auction.  I cannot get this printer to operate and am looking for some guidance or engineer contact number in Ireland to try and get the printer opeational and would greatly appreciate any advice or directio. The issues I am having are as  follows.

(i) There is no HDD installed  - is a HDD necessary for the printer to function as a Stand alone Printer /Scanner/Fax Connecte via USB to my Windows 10 PC ?  Aslo what specific drivers do I need to download fro this printer to function ?, 

(ii) There is also an a Output Bin attachment for this printer included - is this also a requirement or can I leave it detached , a message come up on the main panel that it needs to be connected. ?

(iii) The Start Button on the main panel has a permanent Red Light on it, whci is not a signe that I will be able to use this with technical/engineers  help.  I cannot get through to the hepl no provided on the HP online system as it keeps tellig me to call back ?

Thanks in advance for any help /guidance /contact numbers

Brendan

1 REPLY 1
MargaretN
Respected Contributor

Re: LASERJET CM6049f MFP PRINTER

Hi Brendan,

HP Printers are products of Hewlett-Packard Inc.

This community is for customers and friends of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, which is an independent company. For HP products, please see www.hp.com or the HP Support Forums.

MargaretN