Former HPE Products
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Laptop Issue Since Last 7 Months - Case # 5010389889: Serial Number - CRM : 0025537003891

Himanshujain1
Occasional Contributor

Laptop Issue Since Last 7 Months - Case # 5010389889: Serial Number - CRM : 0025537003891

Hello HP,

Case # 5010389889: Serial Number - CRM : 0025537003891 

This is an open letter to you:

I have bought 70K laptop for good performance and I can use the Laptop but after 1 month I am facing a couple of issues related to performance so i have raised a request. Since last 7 months, your support team trying to fix my laptop issues but unable to resolve till.  HP Has WASTED MY 7 MONTHS AND  MY WEEKENDS FOR ENGINEER VISITs but no result.

Now, tell me one thing, do you take care about your after sales service or just you want to spend on Marketing on your products. I would like to advise you here that you could have signed any big name for your advertisement but did you ever advertise about your worst products and your worst customer experience.

I wish here to urge everybody not to use HP products as they are not up to the mark and even their after sale service is worst than ever. They even don't care about the customer problem.

I had submitted the same to your SVC and I'll not accept the replacement and repair now. What I need is now refund only. If you are unable to do the same then you can keep this with you a gift from my side.

I would like to ask to Deepika Padukone also, did you ever analyze the product. We request you to please don't do ads just for money.

You should be banned from India and definitely, I'll go to consumer court and also going to start a twitter #trend against you so that everyone could be aware against your fraud.

If you are a little bit serious then do a quick, serious and concrete action else will meet in consumer court.

I have already logged consumer care request - 773403

Thanks for waste SERVICES !!!! 

Himanshu 

1 REPLY 1
Parvez_AL
Community Manager

Re: Laptop Issue Since Last 7 Months - Case # 5010389889: Serial Number - CRM : 0025537003891

Hi @Himanshujain1,
You have reached the wrong company for Printers and PC products. You need to register and post in the HP Inc. Support Forum.
Here's the link:
http://h30434.www3.hp.com/

Thanks,
Parvez_AL
I am a HPE Employee
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png