Former HPE Products
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to add the attachment through incident management wsdl in Micro Focus Service Manager

kv2
Occasional Visitor

Not able to add the attachment through incident management wsdl in Micro Focus Service Manager

Hi All,

We are using Micro Focus Service Manager 9.60 and I could able to create the incident tickets succesfully by using the outofthebox IncidentManagement wsdl through SOAP UI,but when I am trying to add the attachments to the existing tickets, I am unable to add the attachments. Can any one please share me the sample succesful SOAP request which worked to add the attachments, I will make the required modifications accordingly to make it work in my environment. Thanks for your help and assistance on this one.

Regards,

KV

1 REPLY 1
Parvez_AL
Community Manager

Re: Not able to add the attachment through incident management wsdl in Micro Focus Service Manager

Hi  @kv2 ,

Service Manager is part of Micro Focus which is a different company . So you will need to repost your question to the Micro Focus Community at https://community.softwaregrp.com/ 

Thanks,
Parvez_AL
I am a HPE Employee
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png