Other HPE Product Questions
1753511 Members
5196 Online
108795 Solutions
New Discussion

Printer issue and warranty details

nchandru2001

Printer issue and warranty details

I need your help in resolving my printer problem and also updating extended warranty details. who should I contact.

I had purchased Deskjet 2131 printer on oct 2018. Since then I have problem with loading paper. I was not in town to raise a request. But I had raised request on 5th July for this issue. HP support had requested for invoice and warranty documents which I had shared it to hpservicesupport_apj@hp.com e-mail id. But HP support keeps stating they have not received e-mails.

I need someone from HP to support me on resolving my printer issue and also they need to update their database for extension of support which I procured during purchase.

Who can help me. I have called HP support 3 times now, but the way I get response is very bad.

Thanks,

Chandra

1 REPLY 1
Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

Re: Printer issue and warranty details

Hi @nchandru2001 ,

You have reached the wrong company for HP products. 

This community is for customers and friends of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, which is an independent company.

For HP products, you may have to register and post in the HP Support Forums: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/ or Please visit www.hp.com.

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png