Other HPE Product Questions
1752717 Members
5945 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Redemption provided by HP

Aarti Menon

Redemption provided by HP

On the 18/07/2008 I had bought an HP-Compaq Laptop V-3780TU. As the students offer was going on I too applied for it. I submited all the documents required,yet i haven't received anything till date. I tried calling the redemption cell but no one would respond. Trusting HP's quality I ended up buying this but now i regerate looking at its service, not once has my call been attended nor have I been informed of any delays. Do I expect a reply this time?
3 REPLIES 3
Vajith V
HPE Pro

Re: Redemption provided by HP

Hi Aarti,

Welcome to HP Forums.

Please send the queries regarding the claims as well as gift redemption status to hpredemptions@solutions-intg.com

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Vajith

PS: I have removed the attached file from your post. This is a public forum, and providing personal e-mail and Tel. numbers in posts may give you spam e-mails as well as anonymous calls.
I am an HPE employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo

Aarti Menon

Ok,Thanks for replying Vajith but where do i send you the documents to? Pls send in the site or add where you want me to post it.
Vajith V
HPE Pro

Hi Aarti,

Thanks for using HP forums. Since your question is regarding gift redemption, you could e-mail this issue and related documents to the following email address: hpredemptions@solutions-intg.com .

If you would like contact HP Forums moderators for any forums related issues/concerns, please contact here: bsc_forums@hp.com .
I am an HPE employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo