cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

They will ignore you as they only want $$$$

Tag_your_it
Occasional Visitor

They will ignore you as they only want $$$$

HP needs to treat customers like they matter! If you look at review sites you will see HP is REALLY suffering in their ratings. For example, look at https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/hp.com and you will see, you have a 1.8 rating out of 10 possible. I shared my personal experience there and plan to continue to share it on every other review site and blog I can find. I won't post elsewhere until November 16, which gives you ample time to reconsider your position in repairing or replacing my laptop that your discs ruined. Here is what I said....it's all facts and can be proven:

I had a laptop in perfect working condition that was out of warranty. I "rolled back" from Windows 10 to my original Windows 7 Pro, but in the process lost my BIOS. When I contacted MS, they referred me to HP. I was on the HP website looking for a resolution when I realized my electric cord had been RECALLED due to a fire hazard! This might explain why my battery failed so quickly. My HP Assistant never worked, so I was unable to utilize that tool to repair the BIOS, BUT I found a product named Insyde which flashes and fixes your BIOS. The directions on how to use Insyde was missing details on what numbers to enter into the slots, not to mention the RECALLED fire hazard, so I decided it would be best to call and get guidance. I called customer service and was told I would have to PAY for them to replace the cord, get assistance repairing the HP Assistant and answer questions regarding their software that wasn't very detailed. After hours of phone calls and emails, I finally was assigned a case manager named Ruth. After exchanging emails, screenshots and calls, she finally replaced the cord and battery then had a technician call; however, he was rude, hard to understand and didn't know how to use the software Insyde either. I asked him to fix the HP Assistant, but he was unable to even do that so I thanked him, but declined to allow him to do anything further with my laptop. I again went back to email with Ruth as I wanted a paper trail as well as screenshots to prove everything and requested another technician. The same one called back. I told her I would be happy to allow him to proceed if she would warranty his work, she declined, but offered to send me complementary recovery discs since I had restored my laptop 2x already without resolving the issue. She said the recovery discs should fix it. I received the discs, transferred all files to another PC prior to using them just in case, then used them. My laptop is now stuck in a recovery grey screen. I took screenshot with a phone and contacted HP who basically said "Sorry, it's out of warranty." I went to the BBB and filed a complaint....HP then offered a 1yr extended warranty on a new HP computer if I were to buy one. It appears HP must be having serious financial issues as everything they do requires milking customers for every single dollar they can get! I have screenshots and emails to backup EVERYTHING I say! This is NOT slander.....this is fact! DO NOT BUY FROM HP, UNLESS YOU WANT TO THROW MONEY AWAY!!