3717 Online
108760 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Unrecoverable error in MF SM application

spownc90

Unrecoverable error in application

╨Т╤Б╨╡╨╝ ╨┐╤А╨╕╨▓╨╡╤В!
╨Э╨╡╨┤╨░╨▓╨╜╨╛ ╤Б╤В╨╛╨╗╨║╨╜╤Г╨╗╤Б╤П ╤Б ╨┐╤А╨╛╨▒╨╗╨╡╨╝╨╛╨╣:

╨Х╤Б╤В╤М HPSM v9.50, ╨╜╨░╤Б╤В╤А╨╛╨╡╨╜╨╜╤Л╨╣ ╨╜╨╡ ╨┐╨╛╨╗╨╜╨╛╤Б╤В╤М╤О. ╨Ь╨╜╨╡ ╨╜╤Г╨╢╨╜╨╛ ╨╜╨░╤Б╤В╤А╨╛╨╕╤В╤М ╨▓╨╛╨╖╨╝╨╛╨╢╨╜╨╛╤Б╤В╤М ╤Б╨╛╨╖╨┤╨░╨▓╨░╤В╤М ╨╖╨░╤П╨▓╨║╨╕ ╨▓ ServiceDesk ╤Б ╤Б╨░╨╝╨╛╨│╨╛ ╨┐╨╛╤А╤В╨░╨╗╨░ ╨┤╨╗╤П ╨┐╨╛╨╗╤М╨╖╨╛╨▓╨░╤В╨╡╨╗╨╡╨╣.
╨б╨╛╨╖╨┤╨░╤О ╨┐╨╛ ╨╕╨╜╤Б╤В╤А╤Г╨║╤Ж╨╕╨╕ ╨Ю╨┐╨╡╤А╨░╤В╨╛╤А╨░ ╤Б ╤Б╨░╨╝╨╛╨╛╨▒╤Б╨╗╤Г╨╢╨╕╨▓╨░╨╜╨╕╨╡╨╝ ╨╕ ╨┐╨╛╨┤ ╨╜╨╕╨╝ ╨┐╤Л╤В╨░╤О╤Б╤М ╤Б╨╛╨╖╨┤╨░╤В╤М ╨╖╨░╤П╨▓╨║╤Г (/ess.do)
╨Ч╨░╤П╨▓╨║╨░ ╤Б╨╛╨╖╨┤╨░╨╡╤В╤Б╤П, ╨╜╨╛ ╨▓ ╤Б╨╛╨╛╨▒╤Й╨╡╨╜╨╕╤П ╨┐╨╛╨╗╤Г╤З╨░╤О ╨▓╨╛╤В ╤Н╤В╨╛:
Unrecoverable error in application:  Rule.callWizard on panel call.process
Unrecoverable error in application: se.call.process on panel call.rad.1
Unrecoverable error in application: Subscriptions.select.subscriptions on panel select.2
Field de.sm.device.display.name not mapped to the database (Subscriptions.select.subscriptions,select.2)
Field \"de.sm.device.display.name\" used in query is not mapped or mapped to Blob/Clob/Text/Image. (Subscriptions.select.subscriptions,select.2)
╨Т ╤А╤Г╤Б╤Б╨║╨╛╨╝ ╨▓╨░╤А╨╕╨░╨╜╤В╨╡ ╨▓╤Л╨│╨╗╤П╨┤╨╕╤В ╨║╤А╨░╨╣╨╜╨╡ ╤Г╨╢╨░╤Б╨╜╨╛...

╨п ╨╖╨░╨┐╨╛╨╗╨╜╨╕╨╗ ╨▓ ╤Б╨╕╤Б╤В╨╡╨╝╨╡ ╨▓╤Б╨╡, ╨┤╨╛ ╤З╨╡╨│╨╛ ╤А╤Г╨║╨╕ ╨┤╨╛╤В╤П╨╜╤Г╨╗╨╕╤Б╤М, ╨╜╨╛ ╨▓╨╕╨┤╨╕╨╝╨╛, ╤З╤В╨╛-╤В╨╛ ╨┐╤А╨╛╨┐╤Г╤Б╤В╨╕╨╗.

╨Я╤А╨╛╤И╤Г ╨╛ ╨┐╨╛╨╝╨╛╤Й╨╕!

2 REPLIES 2
spownc90

Re: Unrecoverable error in application

Hello!
I recently encountered a problem:

There is HPSM v9.50, not fully configured. I need to configure the ability to create applications in ServiceDesk from the portal itself to users.
I create under the instruction of the Operator with self-service and under it I try to create the demand (/ess.do)
An application is created, but I get the following messages in messages:
Unrecoverable error in application: Rule.callWizard on panel call.process
Unrecoverable error in application: se.call.process on panel call.rad.1
Unrecoverable error in application: Subscriptions.select.subscriptions on panel select.2
Field de.sm.device.display.name not mapped to the database (Subscriptions.select.subscriptions, select.2)
Field \ "de.sm.device.display.name \" is used in query is not mapped or mapped to Blob / Clob / Text / Image. (Subscriptions.select.subscriptions, select.2)

I filled everything in the system to which my hands reached, but apparently I missed something.

I ask for help!

Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: Unrecoverable error in MF SM application

This is the wrong company for MF software questions. You need to register in the MF Software Forum:
https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/Service-Manager-Service-Center/bd-p/itrc-695