Other HPE Product Questions
1752786 Members
5883 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Worst Customer service from HP for our newly bought HP LaserJet CP 1025

renjith_pkr

Worst Customer service from HP for our newly bought HP LaserJet CP 1025

This is so unfortunate that I have to raise a complaint here. We have contacted HP customer care several times to get our HP printer issue solved. We have an HP LaserJet CP 1025 printer which we bought 3 to 4 months ago. It started throwing out sticky color paste on the paper whenever we take printouts. We reported this to hp service center near by. They came and did something and said its fixed after couple of days we noticed the issue is still there. After that we started calling the customer care to get it fixed. Unfortunately no one has called us back yet. Is this HP standard. We will have to throw this away and go for other brand for all our offices. I expect a call back on this issue: the issue details are here:

Dear Mr/Ms KV,

Thank you for contacting HP for your service request. This email confirms your request for service and the details are below.

Your request is being worked on under case number 5004512963.

DO NOT REPLY to this email. It is sent from an unmonitored automatic service. See below for contact information.

Product Description: HP LaserJet Pro CP1025 Color Printer

Product Number: CF346A

Serial Number: CNNF1X49222

Case Subject: pq issue

Portal Case URL: N/A

Yours Sincerely,

HP

2 REPLIES 2
parnassus
Honored Contributor

You posted your experience to the wrong Company: this is the HPE Community forum, not HP.

HPE products (for Enterprises: Servers, Software and Networking) are not HP products (Desktop PC, Notebook, Printers and so on...) so related users communities differ.

Hewlett-Packard splitted into HPE and HP Inc. (read here).

Eventually re-post on www.hp.com (go to "Support" and then to "Forums" or "Support and troubleshooting") to look for any help.

I'm not an HPE Employee
Kudos and Accepted Solution banner
Torsten.
Acclaimed Contributor

You should call the vendor support.

In this case this is HP, not HPE, a different company.

Remember this is a user-to-user forum, don't expect official support from here. I expect the same for the forums of HP.

Hope this helps!
Regards
Torsten.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!