1748207 Members
3162 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion

hp envy 23-0014 problems? customer service issues

Lissmc
Occasional Visitor

hp envy 23-0014 problems? customer service issues

Anyone else having problem with hp envy all in one desktop 23-0014 or customer service issuses? My overall experience has been horrific and I am tryin to make sure no one has to go through what I am going through in getting a resolution to my problem. I have read many people have had the same issue as mine the computer starting to have major issues 9 months in which include hard drive failures, mother board replacement and so on. I was blocked on facebook for reaching out for help in emails, told a few times that my case would be escalated and nothing. I had to do some digging and reach out to a number I found myself weeks later on the internet. Corporate execs didnt even care about the lack of customer service/treatment. I once thought HP was a very reliable brand with excellent customer service. However, this whole expeirence changed my mind. Let me know if you have similar experiences.

1 REPLY 1
Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

Re: hp envy 23-0014 problems? customer service issues

Hi Mellisa,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Unfortunately you have reached the wrong company forum. As it is regarding a HP Desktop so you'll have to register and post your question in the HP Consumer Support Forum.

Here is the link: HP Notebook Support Forum

Note: Have the Desktop Product number handy as experts there will need it to help you further.

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png