Other HPE Product Questions
1752815 Members
6054 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

very rude customer. Already taken the money but still not delivered the product even after 4 months

Kurian1

very rude customer. Already taken the money but still not delivered the product even after 4 months

with re: to order 300000310124. HP has already collected the amount of 1000 rs and promised to deliver the headset along with the laptop. It has been more than 4 months and with multiple followups for the product with no resolution. The shocking part is impolite and rude customer care is not ready to return the money as well.

This is the first order I placed with  HP and thanks to HP pathetic customer care this will be the last order with them.

GUYS, their customer care is worse than local shops with no courtesy towards customers and company will cheat you after taking your money. Never buy anything from HP, GO for Lenovo or Dell where you will proper customer support and they respect the customer as well. This is the worst company I have seen and no wonder why their product are not selling in the market.

NEVER BUY ANYTHING BY PAYING MONEY IN ADVANCE. THEY WILL NOT DELIVER THEIR PROMISES.

BETTER GO FOR DELL OR LENOVO WITH GOOD CUSTOMER SUPPORT

2 REPLIES 2
Vajith V
HPE Pro

Re: very rude customer. Already taken the money but still not delivered the product even after 4 mon

You might be on the wrong company’s web site. Since late 2015, Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a separate company from HP Inc and focused on servers, storage, and networking within IT environments.

For HP Inc products (e.g printers, ink & toner, laptops, and desktops, etc.) you may have to register and post in the HP Inc Support Forums: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/ or Please visit www.hp.com .

Regards,
Vajith

I am an HPE employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo

BTrent33
Occasional Advisor

Re: very rude customer. Already taken the money but still not delivered the product even after 4 mon

I think you are tool late. 4 months already passed always but you didin't get your service yet. This is worse experiece every. You should contact to them asap.