Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community forums display is now omitting the message Body

SOLVED
Go to solution
HansEnders
Honored Contributor

Community forums display is now omitting the message Body

Something has changed in the past month or so to these Community forums/site.  I usually use Chrome (v54.0 currently) or MSIE (v11.0.9600) for this site, but now neither of these is able to display the Body of any forum posting.  I can see excerpts of them on the primary community page (see attachment), but opening them (see second attachment) yields a display of only the Topic, side options, and the standard web site links of the lower portion of the screen.  There is not a large blank area where the Body should be, it is simply not present and the rest of the screen is shifted upwards.  I am not using any pop-up blockers.

-- Habeas Data
HPE Fortify Customers-Only Forums – https://protect724.hpe.com/community/fortify
1 REPLY 1
Warren_Admin
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Community forums display is now omitting the message Body

This anomaly affects only posts that have no replies, and will be fixed soon. There is a workaround:

1. Go to your View Profile page (click your screen name)
  2. From"My Community", select "My Preferences"
  3. From "Preferences", select "Linear Layout"
  4. From "Linear Format: Sorting order within topics", change the setting from "Latest First" to "Oldest First"
  5. Click "Save"

This will resolve the issue. The permanent solution should be in place within the next couple of weeks.

Thanks,
Warren_Admin, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community Manager
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise
CMCII_color_sig.png

Thanks,
Warren_Admin
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community Manager
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise
CMCII_color_sig.png