New Discussion

Re: Display / Nickname Change

SOLVED
Go to solution
JustinN
Valued Contributor

Display / Nickname Change

Hello,

I tried looking through my profile and couldnt find any display name change option. Is it possible to have my nickname/display name changed to JustinN as it was before the merge? Much appreciated.

13 REPLIES 13
Kevin_Paul
HPE Pro
Solution

Justin - your screen name was updated because there was an in-bound ITRC forums profile with the same email address, and this account has now inherited all of the activity associated with it.

I've updated it back to JustinN - let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

I work for HPE.
JustinN
Valued Contributor

Much appreciate it. Yeah, that was the account I had from the other forums so the activity was correct. Thanks again!

Michael_Pelleti
Occasional Advisor

Hi Kevin, I appear to have the same problem - I tried to use my original forum screename of "mvpel" but that apparently conflicted with my passport username or some such, and so it looks like an e-mail mismatch between an old personal mailbox and my company mailbox has prevented import from the legacy forum. Could you have a look at that?  Let me know if you need any detailed information.

Kevin_Paul
HPE Pro

Michael - I see your other profile from the ITRC forums here - mvpel

I'll private message you (click the envelope in the top right potion of the screen) some information on how you can access and use that profile.

I work for HPE.
Michael_Pelleti
Occasional Advisor

Hey Kevin,

That appears to have been the problem... let me double-check my SAID list and make sure I can still search patches and all that. If that all checks out, I'd like to have this account take over the mvpel username, is that possible?

mvpel
Trusted Contributor

Wait, nevermind - I think I've got this combed out now.

James_Aardvark
Valued Contributor

Hi Kevin,

Can you please change mine as well (back to what it was) and hide my email address.

Thanks

Kevin_Paul
HPE Pro

James - what was your previous screen name?
I work for HPE.
Suman_1978
HPE Pro

Kevin, I wanted my Nick name changed from "an.suman" to "Suman AN".

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo