Email Subscription Notifications Suspended Temporarily
We are in the process of making navigation in the Servers and Operating Systems forums simpler and more direct. While doing this, we have to temporarily suspend email notifications for subscriptions. If you are subscribed to one or more discussion boards or blogs in the community, please check them daily to see new content. Notifications will be turned back on in a few days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks, Warren_Admin
General Feedback and Suggestions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed Migration Association

Robert_Boyd_4
Established Member

Failed Migration Association

I followed the documentation for preparation for the migration before the deadline and as far as I knew had my email addresses for ITRC and Passport synchronized.   Somehow things didn't work as advertised.   

Now there is a Robert_Boyd_3 assigned to all my old posts/kudos/etc....   I'd like to get that associated with my Passport account please

How do I get that to happen?

Thank you,

Robert

Master you were right about 1 thing -- the negotiations were SHORT!
1 REPLY
Kevin_Paul
Neighborhood Admin

Re: Failed Migration Association

Robert - looks like the two profiles have slightly different email addresses, which is why there wasn't an automatic combine.  I'll drop you a private message (click the envelope in the top right part of the screen) with some additional details...

I work for HPE.