1752590 Members
3272 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: How can I get support from this Forum

searcher
Occasional Contributor

How can I get support from this Forum

This is the most uncooperative Forum that I've ever participated. Can anyone tell me why?

I can't beleive the APATHY  that exist in this Forum.

I have posted my quetions have tons of people reading it but no one answers. I don't think my question requires a Phd in Mechanical Engineering.

I'm stunt 

4 REPLIES 4
ANNIE
Trusted Contributor

Well, This site is a peer to peer forum, public discussion area ; not an HP official site.

Have you used this HPSC site? http://www.hp.com/go/hpsc

Hope this helps!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** If found useful, please assign kudos located at the left hand side.
Thanks.

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
CHILUKA

Hi Stunt,

I hope you will get answer soon.

Cheers,

Shyam.

Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

Your topic in question is here:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Multifunction-and-All-in-One/Error-message-C3180/m-p/6672092

> I don't think my question requires a Phd in Mechanical Engineering.

But it may require expertise in that particular printer (C3180) or a service manual.

Or your exact printer to experiment with.

Your message indicates it is out of paper?

What Windows version are you using?

Warren_Admin
Respected Contributor

Your frustration at not having an answer is understandable. However, in a peer-to-peer community,  the less common a specific issue, the longer it can take for someone else to have experienced it. Your issue, as documented in the original thread, suggests a complicated interaction between the print spooler (operating system) and the program from which the print emanates, and possibly reserve mode is a factor as well. This type of failure mode is highly specific, and it can take some time before someone appears who has seen it. I hope you get an answer soon, if you have not already.

I hope this is helpful,
Warren_Admin, HP Enterprise Community Manager
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and should not be interpreted as official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard

Thanks,
Warren_Admin