Feedback
1752608 Members
4809 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: How to get list of all topics on all boards that I started?

SOLVED
Go to solution
Trudy Claspill
Honored Contributor

How to get list of all threads on all forums that I I started?

In my profile I have access to all my posts.  How can I quickly find a list of links to all the threads (not individual posts/replies) that I started?  I think this would be a good feature to have automatically appear in the profile, as the list of all my posts already appears.  I don't want to sort through all my posts looking for just the ones for threads I started.

[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)
2 REPLIES 2
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor
Solution

>How can I find a list of all the topics that I started?

For your ID:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/thread/user-id/604694

Trudy Claspill
Honored Contributor

Awesome!  Thanks!

[If this post solves or helps solve your issue, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance.]

(Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.)