Feedback
1752794 Members
6324 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: I Google it comes to this website then can't find anything related to my Google search?

BGroot
Esteemed Contributor

Re: I Google it comes to this website then can't find anything related to my Google search?

Appreciate all the feedback regarding the missing posts. We are investigating this to find out why this is happening. We will come back with some explanation once we find out what is going on. I realize this is not helping you out right now, but we are trying to find out what is going on.

Apologize for the inconvenience.

KathyL1
Valued Contributor

Re: I google it comes to this website then can't find anything related to my google search?

And another one ...

Searched for a post I made in relation to some security patches (PHCO_40838 and PHCO_40839) for 11.31 (attachment 1).

Google cache to the rescue again (attachment 2) but no luck finding it here either by searching for the patch numbers or using the browse by last post option on the Security board (attachment 3).

Hopefully someone can work out what these three posts I can't find have in common and, in turn, why they didn't get migrated ...

Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

>why the evaluation version of LoadRunner 11.0 that is available on the this site doesn't work?

You might want to delete your post here and create a new topic under the Performance Center category.

Nobody will see it under this unrelated topic.

BGroot
Esteemed Contributor

Hi,

Try posting something in the LoadRunner support forum:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/LoadRunner/ct-p/sws-LoadRunner

Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

>We will come back with some explanation once we find out what is going on

It looks like the most important threads were skipped, the closed ones.  They are now back.

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Announcements/Additional-ITRC-content-has-been-migrated/m-p/5286015/message-uid/5286015#U5286015