General Feedback and Suggestions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

July-August 2011 Issues Requiring Moderator Intervention

 
Stephan.
Honored Contributor
82 REPLIES 82
RASHMI
Trusted Contributor

Re: July-August 2011 Issues Requiring Moderator Intervention

Hi Stephan,

All done!

Thanks & Regards,
Rashmi
Forum Moderator
Thanks,
Rashmi
Forum Moderator
Pete Randall
Outstanding Contributor

Re: July-August 2011 Issues Requiring Moderator Intervention

RASHMI
Trusted Contributor

Re: July-August 2011 Issues Requiring Moderator Intervention

Hi Dennis,

All done!

Regards,
Rashmi
Thanks,
Rashmi
Forum Moderator
V. Nyga
Honored Contributor

Re: July-August 2011 Issues Requiring Moderator Intervention

Hi mods,

please move this one:
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/System-Administration​/Error-Message/m-p/4816927#M392844

to laptops: Mobile > Notebook PCs - Pavilions, Presario

V. .
*** Say 'Thanks' with Kudos ***
Pete Randall
Outstanding Contributor

Re: July-August 2011 Issues Requiring Moderator Intervention

Somehow this needs to be brought to Kevin's attention and I'm not sure how to do that, so I'm hijacking the issues thread - sorry!

 

Apparently different users have different capabilities.  In particular, I was trying to help Denver Osborn change his avatar and we discovered that he can't upload images - his page just doesn't have anything about images (nor much else) on it!  See http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Community-Feedback-Suggestions/Get-rid-of-avatar/m-p/4818853/highlight/false#M1050 starting at 07-08-2011 08:47 AM and take a look at Denver's attachment to his 07-08-2011 09:34 AM posting.


Pete
Kevin_Paul
HPE Pro

Re: July-August 2011 Issues Requiring Moderator Intervention


@Pete Randall wrote:

Somehow this needs to be brought to Kevin's attention and I'm not sure how to do that, so I'm hijacking the issues thread - sorry!

 

Apparently different users have different capabilities.  In particular, I was trying to help Denver Osborn change his avatar and we discovered that he can't upload images - his page just doesn't have anything about images (nor much else) on it!  See http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Community-Feedback-Suggestions/Get-rid-of-avatar/m-p/4818853/highlight/false#M1050 starting at 07-08-2011 08:47 AM and take a look at Denver's attachment to his 07-08-2011 09:34 AM posting.


Took care of this one per the other thread...

I work for HPE.
Pete Randall
Outstanding Contributor

Re: July-August 2011 Issues Requiring Moderator Intervention

RASHMI
Trusted Contributor

Re: July-August 2011 Issues Requiring Moderator Intervention

Hi All,

@V. Nyga- Thread moved

@Pete Randall - Spam post deleted

@Dennis Handly - Spam posts deleted

 

Thanks,
Rashmi

Thanks,
Rashmi
Forum Moderator
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor
RASHMI
Trusted Contributor

Re: July-August 2011 Issues Requiring Moderator Intervention

Hi Dennis,

Spam post removed

Thanks,
Rashmi
Thanks,
Rashmi
Forum Moderator
Stephan.
Honored Contributor

Re: July-August 2011 Issues Requiring Moderator Intervention

Stephan.
Honored Contributor
RASHMI
Trusted Contributor

Re: July-August 2011 Issues Requiring Moderator Intervention

Hi Stephan,

Thread moved

Thanks,
Rashmi
Thanks,
Rashmi
Forum Moderator
Stephan.
Honored Contributor

Re: July-August 2011 Issues Requiring Moderator Intervention

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1206863

 

Not sure if you want allow this Username but in my opinion this could cause a lot of trouble ...

 

Best,

Stephan

Kevin_Paul
HPE Pro

Re: July-August 2011 Issues Requiring Moderator Intervention


@Stephan. wrote:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1206863

 

Not sure if you want allow this Username but in my opinion this could cause a lot of trouble ...

 

Best,

Stephan


Thanks Stephan - I agree, and have updated the user's screen name and sent them a message explaining why.

I work for HPE.
V. Nyga
Honored Contributor

Re: July-August 2011 Issues Requiring Moderator Intervention

This:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Community-Feedback-Suggestions/Changing-host-name-via-hp-device-manager/m-p/4830275/message-uid/4830275#U4830275

should be moved to

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Workstations-Thin-Clients/bd-p/bsc-635

 

Btw. HP moderators - what`s about moving/linking this thread to the top thread list?

 

V.

*** Say 'Thanks' with Kudos ***
Kevin_Paul
HPE Pro

Re: July-August 2011 Issues Requiring Moderator Intervention


@V. Nyga wrote:

This:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Community-Feedback-Suggestions/Changing-host-name-via-hp-device-manager/m-p/4830275/message-uid/4830275#U4830275

should be moved to

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Workstations-Thin-Clients/bd-p/bsc-635


Done

 


@V. Nyga wrote:

 

Btw. HP moderators - what`s about moving/linking this thread to the top thread list?


Good idea - I will float this topic, and then each time the new one is created every other month we'll change it so the current one is featured.  Thanks for the suggestion!

I work for HPE.
RASHMI
Trusted Contributor

Re: July-August 2011 Issues Requiring Moderator Intervention

Hi Stephan,

Spam post deleted

Thanks & Regards,
Rashmi
Forum Moderator
Thanks,
Rashmi
Forum Moderator
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: July-August 2011 Issues Requiring Moderator Intervention

RASHMI
Trusted Contributor

Re: July-August 2011 Issues Requiring Moderator Intervention

Hi Dennis,
Spam post deleted

Thanks & Regards,
Rashmi
Forum Moderator
Thanks,
Rashmi
Forum Moderator
V. Nyga
Honored Contributor

Re: July-August 2011 Issues Requiring Moderator Intervention