1752805 Members
5792 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: LoadRunner - WebTours Tutorial

JohnKarr
Occasional Contributor

LoadRunner - WebTours Tutorial

Unable to get Webtours tutorial to work with IE11 and Win8 using 127.0.0.1 or localhost. Tried adding to trusted sites and confirmed protected mode is not enabled (default). Works with Firefox, but Vugen will not launch Firefox when I use it in place of IE. Has Webtours tutorial been tested and verified to work with IE11 and Win8? Any workarounds? Thanks - John

btw - unable to select a board (LoadRunner) from "show all" so I have posted to this board - please redirect.

Unable to get Webtours tutorial to work with IE11 and Win8 using 127.0.0.1 or localhost. Tried adding to trusted sites and confirmed protected mode is not enabled (default). Works with Firefox, but Vugen will not launch Firefox when I use it in place of IE. Has Webtours tutorial been tested and verified to work with IE11 and Win8? Any workarounds? Thanks - John

btw - unable to select a board (LoadRunner) from "show all" so I have posted to this board - please redirect.

2 REPLIES 2
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

winkra
Valued Contributor

Hello

Sorry for the inconvenience of having the Software content in read-only as we migrated to a new instance. The new Software Community is now live at community.saas.hpe.com. You can use your same credentials to log in.

Please repost your question to the LoadRunner forum here:

https://community.saas.hpe.com/t5/LoadRunner-Performance-Center/ct-p/sws-LoadRunner

Thanks,