Feedback
1752758 Members
5035 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Missing breadcrumbs at top of each topic/board/category (if narrow window)

SOLVED
Go to solution
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

Missing breadcrumbs at top of each topic/board/category (if narrow window)

Some time in the last week there was a change such that there are no bread crumbs at the top of each page.

It now just has a link to the useless main page of the community.  Now I have to drag down the Categories menu and navigate down.

When we complained a year ago about how the breadcrumbs only had one level, that was better than the current NO levels at all.

If anything, why wasn't this change announced?

2 REPLIES 2
Warren_Admin
Respected Contributor

Re: Missing breadcrumbs at top of each topic/board/category

Hi Dennis,

We have not changed the breadcrumb in the Community. As I look at the top of this reply page, it has the Post Title on it, and when I click "Post" it goes to the standard breadcrumb. (Please see below)

Capture.PNG

If you are viewing a different layout, please let us know what platform (browser, operating system, device) and approximate time you see this. Thanks for sharing your question.

warren_80x80.jpgThanks,
Warren_Admin, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community Manager
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and should not be interpreted as official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Thanks,
Warren_Admin

Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor
Solution

Re: Missing breadcrumbs at top of each topic/board/category (if narrow window)

>If you are viewing a different layout, please let us know what platform (browser, operating system, device)

I tried three browsers and they were all the same:

BreadcrumbsBreadcrumbs

I had a crash recently and it turns out that the issue is the size of my window.  If not big enough it's truncated.

But when I sized my windows, they appear to be the same width but just not big enough.  :-(