1753253 Members
4244 Online
108792 Solutions
New Discussion

NEW HP ITRC is pathetic

siva0123
Trusted Contributor

NEW HP ITRC is pathetic

Too bad that HP couldn't understand the dependency of HP administrators for this website make-up :-(

I am struggling to find links and its horrible!! 

I am still not understanding.. despite the feedbacks some so many peoply HP haven't reverted the changes and find a another easy and less troublesome  way of implementing this...

Regards,

Druva

5 REPLIES 5
Stephan.
Honored Contributor

Re: NEW HP ITRC is pathetic

In my opinion the numbers of complaining versus ~712.000 migrated users is something that differs against 0.

Want really a site with a broken search, disabled links all around due to the fact Support Center has been moved as separate task.

Ok, Google does not work at the moment - big issue? Not really, you can search here directly without visiting Google and if it is unsuccessful a lot of users are around happy to help.

Best,

Stephan

SkyeB
Advisor

I would be very interested in a tally of the numbers complaining, versus the numbers congratulating.

Sysadmins don't give info what marketing, or Public Relations  have to say. They only care that they can quickly access information relevant to the issues that they are having with the products HP sold them.

Skye Bowen
Midrange Systems Analyst III
Johan Guldmyr
Honored Contributor

"7 hours ago - last edited 37 minutes ago by RASHMI"

Why does a moderator edit the post and not explain why it was moderated? Censoring? Was something written against a rule? Where are the rules again?

-- on topic

Just because it's changed and you can't find anything makes it horrible? There's always a learning curve.. probably the primary reasons why I'm in IT is to learn new things.

Is it really that hard to learn this new layout?
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

>Why does a moderator edit the post and not explain why it was moderated?

(I take it that RASHMI wasn't the author of the post?)

The moderator removed a private email address?

Johan Guldmyr
Honored Contributor

Nope, SkypB was the author.
Probably was an e-mail yeah.