Feedback
1753779 Members
7566 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: New Format (missing headers in profile)

Warren_Admin
Respected Contributor

Re: New Format

For the latest items we are addressing, please read this post .

Thank you,
Warren_Admin, HP Enterprise Community Manager
Opinions are my own and not intended to represent HP

Thanks,
Warren_Admin

Stephan.
Honored Contributor

System Administration Board of HP-UX more threads from 2006 shows up as new (even if I used marked all as read > 10 times since the migration), this starts to get very annoying reading old threads over and over again.

Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: New Format (dup printing boards)

>you seem to give priority to the old enterprise printing and digital forum which was the old ITRC forum which has much less information than the old Business Support Printing and Digital Forum.

You got your wish, the ITRC forum categories will be merged/retired:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Announcements/Changes-to-the-Printing-Categories/m-p/5393777/

Warren_Admin
Respected Contributor

Re: New Format (missing headers in profile)

>> I was looking at my profile and at the bottom I see two lists but they no longer have any titles!

>> Actually ALL three lists don't have titles, except for the columns:

>> Lists of recent post

>> List of recent kudos received

>> List of recent kudos given

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I forwarded this issue to the right people, and they identified the bug causing it. I am happy to report that all of the titles in the user profiles are now working.

Thank you,

Thanks,
Warren_Admin

Warren_Admin
Respected Contributor

>> Another thing I noticed on items that contain categories and blogs is that you have a separate list of boards >> and blogs.  Unfortunately, if you are gullible click on blogs you get the same category page that you have with >> category.

>> http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Partner-Solutions/ct-p/partner_solutions

>> Not sure if there are blog only categories where this may be useful clicking?

The category referenced has both a blog and several forums inside. For this reason, the browser module (not the web browser, but a part of the Community platform) detects is as being both a "blog category" and a "forum category." Thus, it gets listed twice.

We list both discussion boards and blogs on the Community home and category pages because we have members who come here for product support, and others who come to read and comment on blogs.

Thank you,

Thanks,
Warren_Admin

Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: New Format (blogs)

>others who come to read and comment on blogs.

I don't see how anyone can read blogs if they don't have the proper dates on the top?

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Community-Feedback-Suggestions/Why-don-t-blogs-have-the-correct-date-created/td-p/5391901/