Feedback
1748054 Members
4808 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Not clear at all! Kick out these guys who designed SPOCK and this EBC!

Aissa
Frequent Advisor

Not clear at all !! Kick out these guys who make Spock and this new ITRC !!!

This new site is not clear,

Bring back HP ITRC, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

7 REPLIES 7
Pete Randall
Outstanding Contributor

Re: Not clear at all !! Kick out these guys who make Spock and this new ITRC !!!

Shame on you - making Spock!!  How do you make Spock, anyway?

Pete
TomSmith
Regular Advisor

Re: Not clear at all !! Kick out these guys who make Spock and this new ITRC !!!

I think I may have seen that in "Star Trek 3 The Search for Spock".

V. Nyga
Honored Contributor

>Shame on you - making Spock!! How do you make Spock, anyway?

Hi Pete, i found Spock:
http://h20272.www2.hp.com/Index.aspx

Really strange, btw.
Who comes up with such a title:

'Single Point of Connectivity Knowledge for HP Storage Products' = Spock

V.

*** Say 'Thanks' with Kudos ***
Pete Randall
Outstanding Contributor

Unfortunately I can only give you one kudo, Vo!  All along I had been thinking in Star Trek terms.  Never heard of Single Point of Connectivity Knowledge.  Now I have to wonder if it only applies to HP Storage or if HP is going to start sprouting Spocks everywhere.  For that matter, I have to wonder why it isn't spelled SPOCK - capitalized like most other acronyms.  Fascinating!

Pete
Stephan.
Honored Contributor

Actually SPOCK is the right way to write it - short URL is:

www.hp.com/storage/SPOCK

It has been the only place with firmware/driver revisions support matrix for storage for several years with access only for hp & partners. Then 2 or 3 years ago an upgrade has been decided - a lot of externals and internals made good suggestions how to change it but the result is pretty disappointing and it has been opened to everybody.

I guess this is the reason for the tread starter to compare SPOCK with the new forums.

Pete Randall
Outstanding Contributor

> I guess this is the reason for the tread starter to compare SPOCK with the new forums.

I *guess* that makes sense!

Pete
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: Not clear at all! Kick out these guys who designed SPOCK and this EBC!

>All along I had been thinking in Star Trek terms.

(I thought you knew what it was and was trying to be funny. ;-)

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?allow_punctuation=true&q=spock