108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Now white on white chars in Search output

SOLVED
Go to solution
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

Now white on white chars in Search output

(I'm not sure if I saw this yesterday too?)

I just did a search and the output has the searched term in white, on top of a white background.

This is on XP, with firefox 9.0.1, IE8, chrome and safari.

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?allow_punctuation=true&filter=location&location=Category%3Aitrc-117&q=putty

The first and third lines have "putty" in white.  You can only see it if you highlight.

And what's worse, if you click on any of those links, it is missing in those pages too:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/System-Administration/Putty-closes-after-password-change/m-p/4702403/highlight/true

(I guess you won't see it because you have to search first.  I.e. the URL doesn't have the terms to highlight.)

This was only in the initial post, the rest were fine.

Hmm, it's stopped doing those "highlight/tree" URLs.  ???

3 REPLIES 3
Vadim Gorda
Honored Contributor

Hello Dennis,

Faced this issue today too. First I could not understand why the search result was brought without the keywords which were used for search. Only after mouse over I was able to see my words in the search result text.

Black on black and white on white should be fixed once and forever:)

RASHMI
Trusted Contributor

Hi All,

Thanks for noticing this issues.

We have sent this matter to Kevin for further escalation. We will update on this as soon as the issue is resolved.
Thanks,
Rashmi
Forum Moderator
Warren_Admin
Respected Contributor
Solution

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I fed this information through the support channel and the problem is now fixed.

Again, thanks,

Warren_Admin, HP Enterprise Community Manager
Any opinions expressed are mine, and not intended to represent HP

Thanks,
Warren_Admin