4722 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: OLD SM Forum - POSTS WHICH I HAVE MADE

brav0
Esteemed Contributor

OLD SM Forum - POSTS WHICH I HAVE MADE

Hi Experts,

In the old support forum, if we go under the profile, we were able to see the posts which we have raised and replied to.

In the new support site, I am unable to find these . Is there any way to get those links ?.

Thank you

brav0

I am Listening..
5 REPLIES 5
Vadim Gorda
Honored Contributor

Hello,

Click on the Profile in the upper right corner of the screen. Go to the Subscriptions and Bookmarks tab and there in the Options menu you can choose Automatically subscribe me to the posts I participate in and Notify me for my own posts and replyes.

Thats not the same  but something like the old one. It was nice functionality so you can post request for it to be added in Community part of the forum where admins will tell you if it can be added.

brav0
Esteemed Contributor

Gorda,

What I was looking at is the posts which I have raised / replied in the past.

In the old we get to see the posts to which we have replied nd the post to which we were assigned points like that..

do we have the same functionality here in the new forums ?.

Thank you

brav0

I am Listening..
Vadim Gorda
Honored Contributor

Hello brav0

No we dont have the same functionality here. Again part of that is covered by the optional checkbox which i have posted to you (like autosubscribe to post where you have answered).

But you wont see the posts as it was in old Forum with separation to which posts were raised by you and to which you only have replyed.

Oh btw here you can add tags (the button under posts)

Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

>Is there any way to get those links?

Instead of going to your profile, click on your name, under Recent Posts is a View all:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/user-id/1119462/post-type/message

>In the old we get to see the posts to which we have replied and the post to which we were assigned points

You can also see who you assigned kudos to.

>No we don't have the same functionality here.

Sure we do or close enough.  ;-)

Vadim Gorda
Honored Contributor

I would not say that it is the same as there is not more points mechanism which was filtering posts with 8-10 points assigned to your reply:) Now it is Kudo assignment which will populate all posts with Kudos which might not be answers equal to old 8-10 points.

Regarding your own post list agree to above comment. I am not posting much myslef so did not needed to search for my own topics before:) Mostly using Bookmarks and Subscriptions