Re: PLZ GUYS KEEP ASKING FOR CHANGE! I can't work with the EBC forum

Aissa
Frequent Advisor

PLZ GUYS KEEP ASKING FOR CHANGE !!! I Can't work with this "itrc"

6 REPLIES 6
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: PLZ GUYS KEEP ASKING FOR CHANGE! I can't work with the EBC forum

It would help if you could provide some specifics on what you don't like and how the EBC forum can be made better.

Pete Randall
Outstanding Contributor

Re: PLZ GUYS KEEP ASKING FOR CHANGE !!! I Can't work with this "itrc"

Apparently you seem to feel that your continued complaining will cause HP to change their mind and bring back the old ITRC Forum.  First of all, whining that "it's bad" without any specific examples is hardly useful feedback.  Second, HP has made it very clear that there is no going back.  The ITRC that we knew and loved is dead and apparently quite buried.  You would be better served by spending your time learning to work with this new platform.  Admittedly there is a bit of a learning curve but if an old dog like me can manage it, I expect you can too.

And it would be nice to be able to view the "Community Feedback & Suggestions" board without having your empty complaints occupying so much space.

Pete
TomSmith
Regular Advisor

Aissa,

I understand your frustration, but I agree with Pete and Dennis, you do need to list your specific issues with the new site. Also, I would recommend contacting your HP sales/support representatives and voice your displeasure with this change. I have already informed my sales support person that the chances are good I will be going with a third party to support my servers.

-Tom

Aissa
Frequent Advisor

I already put what is  not clear on the forum. If you don't read the users post is not my fault. OK hp is not going back, so hp is going on the wall like for Spock.

Link is bad(from google or post)

Search is bad

Findind a info is bad

Finding your technology is bad

You pay for that so ask the team who made that to improuve, not users !

Pete Randall
Outstanding Contributor

> I already put what is  not clear on the forum

Not in this post you didn't.  If you're going to create multiple posts then each one needs to clearly state what your problem is.

Pete
V. Nyga
Honored Contributor

>You pay for that so ask the team who made that to improve, not users !

No, you don't pay for this forum.
We as users made itrc a success :-)
Maybe we can do it with this forum too, also hp gives us a hard time.

V.
*** Say 'Thanks' with Kudos ***