Feedback
1748118 Members
3683 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion

Please help -- my old ITRC account is not migrated...?

SOLVED
Go to solution
chewtoy
Visitor

Please help -- my old ITRC account is not migrated...?

I need to open a support case, and I used to do that literally by going to the ITRC link and submitting a case.  Now I can no longer even log in with anything except an HP passport account, and that account of course has nothing linked to it and has none of my forum history.

Wasn't all of this supposed to be migrated automatically behind the scenes?

My ITRC user ID was CA681145, and the email address associated with it was tgfurnish@herff-jones.com.  My passport account is "chewtoy", and the email address associated with it is tgfurnish@herffjones.com.  Notice that the two email addresses are not the same -- back when the ITRC account was set up the company domain name had a hyphen, so my ITRC email address has a hyphen and my passport email address does not.

How can I get access to my old account?  Re-linking warranties is NOT an option, and even if it were, that still wouldn't get me my old posts.

4 REPLIES 4
Pete Randall
Outstanding Contributor
Solution

Re: Please help -- my old ITRC account is not migrated...?

I just went through this, too.  Perhaps my experiences will help you.  See this thread, http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/General/Can-t-cp-ete-ITRC-Profile-Migration/td-p/4805443

If you read it all through, you'll find the steps you need to follow and hopefully it will work for you.

Pete
Kevin_Paul
HPE Pro

Chewtoy - you need to run the migration process for all of your ITRC entitlements to be transitioned over to an HP Passport account.

You can do so from this link

If you're having problems with that process, submit a ticket here on the HP Support Center help page.

I work for HPE.
chewtoy
Visitor

Those links didn't get the job done yesterday (but thanks for the effort).  Didn't work for myself or another colleague in the same boat.

Kept at it yesterday and we tried using the "forgot userID" link -- it just sent the same (correct) userID's we already knew.  Then tried the 'forgot password' link -- that all claimed to work, but we still couldn't log in.

Today, went through the same steps and it magically worked.  I'll just assume something was fixed on the site.

Gordon40
Occasional Visitor

I'm having a similar problem:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Community-Feedback-Suggestions/Unable-to-access-my-ITRC-account/td-p/4812759

Except that I can't use the "forgot User ID" and "forgot password" links as this site seems to have never heard of my old User ID,