6293 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Serviços Avulsos

R-Xavier
Occasional Visitor

Serviços Avulsos

Good Morning.

We are Hpe's clients and use the company's separate services. In our last request we were charged the advance payment of a value referring to hours that would be dedicated to our service. As it is a service that requires a certain urgency, I asked the

Bryan BM.
GO BR ROPS Validation / Budget TSS Global Operations

which in a simple sentence told us, "to continue the call please send the proof of payment."

We were annoyed because it is not the first time we have taken the services apart and at another opportunity we were not charged this amount in advance.

I leave here my dissatisfaction with the treatment received.

Atc,

Bom Dia.

Somos clientes da Hpe e utilizamos dos serviços avulsos da empresa. Em nossa última solicitação nos foi cobrado o pagamento adiantado de um valor referente a horas que seriam dedicadas a nosso atendimento. Como é um atendimento que requer uma certa urgência, pedi uma atenção especial ao senhor 

Bryan BM.
GO BR ROPS Validação/ Orçamento TSS Global Operations

que em uma simples frase nos disse, "para continuar o chamado favor enviar o comprovante de pagamento".

Ficamos chateados pois não é a primeira vez que tomamos os serviços avulsos e, em outra oportunidade não nos foi cobrado este valor antecipado.

Deixo aqui a minha insatisfação com o tratamento recebido.

Atc,

Ricardo Xavier

Coordenador de T.I.

ricardo.xavier@gruponc.com.br

2 REPLIES 2
Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

Hi Ricardo,

I am very sorry to hear about the issue. Request you to please reach out to the following email address amscredit@hpe.com and the concerned team will be happy to assist you.

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png
R-Xavier
Occasional Visitor

Thank you for your return.
I'll send a contact to department in question.