Feedback
1748169 Members
4294 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: This new website is completely useless...

Dana Conroy
Advisor

Re: This new website is completely uselsss...

Warren_Admin - I appreciate your response, but I've since found that cached Google links appear to be my only lifeline.  Once the cached links are removed, I'm not sure how I am going to find anything for which I am looking with any efficiency of time. --Dana

Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

>I'm not sure how I am going to find anything for which I am looking with any efficiency of time.

Just search with the following: site:h30499.www3.hp.com

G Klettke
Occasional Contributor

I Completely Agree. What are you thinking HP?  This site is a complete waste of time. What a disaster. You went from a design that was pretty reasonable to something that is completely USELESS!

rene mendoza_1
Occasional Visitor

I just came here to agree plus a million with the OP.  Whoever made the decision should be fired.  Whoever put the project plan together should be fired for failing to forsee many of the problems this is causing.

Edit:  This is the first time I've felt compelled to post because I could always find an answer through google but now nothing.  Even funnier the join date for me shows 2010, yet I've been on ITRC quite a bit longer, can't even remember when I first registered.  Yep this one big cluster...

weq92f
Occasional Advisor

According to the COMMUNITY, I'm a new member, just joined and all links to my articles and stuff are gone.

ITRC has been a tool that I've used as part of my personal bag of tricks.  I'll be really happy when you work with Google and systematically and completely remove yourself from its cache so I can move beyond this  site and never have to see another search result that points to HP.

I'm shocked and amazed that HP can allow this to happen.  Prior to this COMMUNITY upgrade, you actually did support a community of people who worked together and shared experience and ideas for the overall benefit of the HP ( and other ) user base.  Now, after your COMMUNITY upgrade, you've pretty much put a stop to it.  I hope you enjoy your ad revenues right up to the point that your partners realize nobody is using the site and stop paying you.  Maybe then you'll decide to bring back the real ITRC.

Until then, I'm afraid this is yet another great forum/service that bit the dust because of over-bloat and managements short sight and eager willingness to continue to ship everything over the ocean to second-rate project managers and coders who really don't know anything about how we operate here in the United States.

HP, your direct support has been in a bad way now for a long time due to the last paragraph above and the fact that you obviously just don't care how your customers are being treated and/or whether or not they are actually getting good or useful support.

ITRC used to be a really great spot to compensate for the lack of any other means to receive support from HP ( see the last paragraph above or better yet, make a call to your own support and experience the frustration you've been forcing your customers into ).  No longer.  Now it's completely useless.

Right on OP, you are absolutely correct.

Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

>Even funnier the join date for me shows 2010, yet I've been on ITRC quite a bit longer,

You need to make sure your HP Passport has the same mail address as your ITRC ID.

You can ask the admins to combine them.  (It looks like this worked since it now says 2003.)

klb
Valued Contributor

It seems the admins are ignoring me at this point.  They've pushed me off to the HP support center, ask hp page, which really isn't much help.  i've posted there 4 times now with no results.

klb
Valued Contributor

Oh, yeah, AFAIK I don't even have an HP passport. WTF is that anyway?
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

>It seems the admins are ignoring me at this point.

The reality is, they are completely unrelated websites.

>AFAIK I don't even have an HP passport. WTF is that anyway?

To even sign on here, you had to go through HP passport.  (Unless you used "the Remember Me" option?)

Joseph P. Smith
Regular Advisor

Anyone looking for a petard?  I think I found one.  http://www.lithium.com/what-we-do/#/lithium/video-tour   Now let's hoist Lithium on it.  Firmly implant your tongue in cheek and read Lithium's verbiage below the ****s.  Anything based on this ephemeral nonsense could not possibly accommodate an astute user "community".  HP won't change, and neither did DEC (R.I.P.).  Apologies for underlining, I should probably trust your intellingence. ************** What We Do

Lithium engages your social customers with habit-forming community experiences. We help you find your biggest advocates, tap their passions, and motivate them to participate so you can make good things happen for one another. They engage, you get brand buzz   (editor's comments - but bad buzz) . They get better customer service, you save money. They make confident purchases, you watch sales grow.

We do this all with a wicked-smart software platform called the Lithium Social Customer Suite. Pair this technology with our social expertise and you get one amazing set of business solutions for customer-driven Awareness, Commerce, and Service.