Other HPE Product Questions
1748245 Members
3704 Online
108760 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Total of main transaction response time is not equal to sub transactions of same main transactio

SIVAKONDAVEETI
Occasional Contributor

Total of main transaction response time is not equal to sub transactions of same main transactions

Hi all ,
I gave transaction like application_module name_Activity_01 and below many requests is coming that is related to main transactions so i put sub_01 & sub_02 like that I put every request . After run the script whatever i getting of total response of main transaction is not equal to sub transaction of same main transaction.

For example : main transaction getting 25 sec and sub transactions of same transactions is like 0 ,1,2,3 like that . But total of sub transactions RT is not equal to Main transaction of RT.

Please help me on the same ..

Thanks in advance ..

Thanks
Siva K
4 REPLIES 4
SIVAKONDAVEETI
Occasional Contributor

Re: Total of main transaction response time is not equal to sub transactions of same main transactio

please provide valuable sugesstions above..

Thanks in advance..

Thanks

Siva K

MargaretN
Respected Contributor

Please advise which product/solution this is for, so we can place in the correct forum for you.

thanks

MargaretN

SIVAKONDAVEETI
Occasional Contributor

Using Loadrunner tool for scripting..
MargaretN
Respected Contributor

LoadRunner has moved to the new Software Community, so you will need to post here: https://community.saas.hpe.com/t5/LoadRunner-Performance-Center/ct-p/sws-LoadRunner , sorry for the inconvenience.

MargaretN