Feedback
1748227 Members
4131 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Unexpected delays in HPE renewal - more than 3 months now... warranty expired and HDD failed

msmlpraveen
Occasional Contributor

Unexpected delays in HPE renewal - more than 3 months now... warranty expired and HDD failed

Good day,

I'm facing difficulties in HPE renwal, its more than 3 months now and warranty already expired. There is a HDD failure now. 

Really worst expierence withh HPE renewal (sales) team, is there any way to escate ? how to get their manager's contact details? Appreciate your comments. 

2 REPLIES 2
Rafi786
HPE Pro

Re: Unexpected delays in HPE renewal - more than 3 months now... warranty expired and HDD failed

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I understand that you have an issue with the hard drive and the warranty has expired.

If the issue started while the product was in warranty and the hard drive was not replaced from HPE, than I can look into this issue and help you.

There should be a case logged while the product was in warranty, please share the case ID and I can speak to engineers who handled the case and get back to you.

If the hard drive has failed after the warranty period there is nothing much I can help you here as you need to purchase a new drive.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Mohd Rafiuddin
I work for HPE. The comments in this post are my own and do not represent an official reply from the company. No warranty or guarantees of any kind are expressed in my reply.

Accept or Kudo

msmlpraveen
Occasional Contributor

the delay in warranty renwal proccess.  HDD failed after the warranty. expired. still i'm doing the followup for the warranty renewal. I'm not sure they they are taking soo much time for the renewal process even after placed the order.