5820 Online
108796 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Welcome to the new community!

Miguel Angel Caporalini
Honored Contributor

Re: Welcome to the new community!

Hi!, Kevin_Paul:

I appreciate the courtesy by responding to my situation. Obviously, any improvement is made at the Forum, will benefit users. No doubt, the HP help forum is the best of all, Anglo-American talks. Many users have advanced knowledge about these little gems and help to make it less tedious, the task of reading the manuals. This makes me feel good, since my departure from the Forum, nor notice.

Cordially.

Miguel Angel Caporalini Herk (MACH).

Mahmoud Ibrahim
Honored Contributor

Hi,

I had the same problem like others as I have changed the notification email in my ITRC account.

The newly migrated account is http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/601287

My Community account is http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/572607 

I want your assistance in merging them.

Regards,
Mahmoud Ibrahim
http://www.itmthoughts.com
  • Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left.

• Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.
Kevin_Paul
HPE Pro

Mahmoud - I've sent you a private message (click the envelope in the top-right part of the page) regarding your two accounts.

I work for HPE.
Michael Leu
Honored Contributor

@Stephan_ wrote:

How about a sticky topic where to find all the old well known links (Patches, Cases, Warranty, etc.) and a link translation list?

New Forum Locations by ITRC Tree - I hope you will find it useful :smileyhappy:

Kevin_Paul
HPE Pro

Michael Leu wrote:

Michael - that's awesome and I think people will find it very useful - I've "floated" (aka stuck) it so it will remain at the top of the feedback section here, at least for the short-term while folks are getting used to the new structure.

You beat me to the punch - thanks for the time you spent on it!

I work for HPE.
Michael Leu
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the sticky Kevin! So now you've got some more time to fix the usability/navigation issues :smileywink:

Thanks also for the good work you guys put into the migration of the content.

James R. Ferguson
Acclaimed Contributor

Hi Kevin:

Congratulations on your migration.  Why does my profile show that I registered 05-22-2010 when in fact, my original ITRC login dates to September 16, 1997 (as I recall).  For some users like myself it appears that the registration date may reflect when I last setup a PassPort account.  For others, very clearly it is the original ITRC registration date.  Have a look at Clay's (correct); SEP's (patterns like mine); Pete's (correct) and Bill's (patterns like SEP and I).  We all know that the five of us have been "long-time" registrants.  Why the inconsistencies?

Regards!

...JRF...

Kevin_Paul
HPE Pro

James - we're looking into the registration date issue; I had already noticed that on Friday.  Most of our technical resources are working on the HP Support Center deployment, so it may be a day or two before I have an answer - but we are investigating.

I work for HPE.
YordysV
Visitor

Kevin,

Have same problem with my account.

my itrc forum name : Yordys Valenzuela

points gained : 238

Stephan_
Regular Advisor

@Michael Leu wrote:

@Stephan_ wrote:

How about a sticky topic where to find all the old well known links (Patches, Cases, Warranty, etc.) and a link translation list?

Awesome!

I'm really missing the right words for that work - that will make it a lot easier!

Thank you so much. :smileyvery-happy:

Best,

Stephan

How to assign points on this new forums --> Kudos - what, where, how, and why!
How to find the right forum --> New forum location by ITRC tree

"we wouldn't call it code, if we could read it ..."