1751850 Members
5133 Online
108782 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Write a complaint

MarcelloBaer

Write a complaint

Hi All

Can anyone provide me with a valid email address for complaints?

I don't seem to find any, thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

Have you looked at the Contact us below?

https://www.hpe.com/us/en/contact-hpe.html

What was the complaint about?  The Support site?

alyin
Regular Visitor

I need to make a complaint to the highest manager possible, the customer relationship team of hpe Iin Australia is totallly unhelpful and broken the Australian commsumer laws by rejecting the lifetime warranty switches claim confirmed by the warranty check..
The last recourses will be report to ACCC and take action via VCAT.
alyin
Regular Visitor

No one knows what should I do or willing to help here?
alyin
Regular Visitor

Just an update to who are interested:

I have reported this matter to ACCC and following its recommendations to pursue this matter step by step...

ACL is very strict to protect Australian consumers, that's why HPE has a special arrangement for consumers in Australia, please take a close look at this document:

http://h20565.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=c04576975

HPE Networking Warranty FAQs Warranty Questions: Click on the question to jump to the answer within this document. Note: If you are an Australian or New Zealand customer, please refer to FAQ #3 “How do the Australian and New Zealand consumer laws apply to the Limited Lifetime Warranty?” This document must be read subject to this FAQ.

Q3: How do the Australian and New Zealand consumer laws apply to Limited Lifetime Warranty? Our products come with consumer guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) and New Zealand consumer laws. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Nothing in this document excludes or limits any right or remedy, or any guarantee, warranty or other term or condition implied or imposed by the ACL or New Zealand consumer laws which cannot be excluded or limited. Therefore, consumers within the meaning of the ACL or New Zealand consumer laws may still be entitled to a remedy for breach of the consumer guarantees in accordance with their rights under the ACL and New Zealand consumer laws even if they are not the original owner of the good, even if they do not comply with or fulfil the requirements set out in this document and even after expiry of the HPE warranty. Customers should Contact HPE and call our technical support team so that HPE can assess their entitlement. For further information on consumer rights, visit www.accc.gov.au/consumerguarantees.

Hope the above information helps others.