Feedback
1748255 Members
3978 Online
108760 Solutions
New Discussion

google search

Wes_Donze

google search

I use google to search for an issue i need to check on - I get a hit which shows the url as I would aloways have expected to  see it - i click on this and all I get to is the front screen

Enterprise Business Community | HP Online Forum   so how do i find what I was originall looking for - I try the same search string but get nothing - does this mean the information in th eold forums has not been migrated or do I have to get into some other screen before I can proceed?
4 REPLIES 4
Stephan_
Regular Advisor

Re: google search

Blame Google for displaying outdated content to you, the old content (~2.5 million postings) is completly migrated.

If you post your search i could try to help you searching for it.

Best,

Stephan

How to assign points on this new forums --> Kudos - what, where, how, and why!
How to find the right forum --> New forum location by ITRC tree

"we wouldn't call it code, if we could read it ..."
Wes_Donze

Hello Thanks for the offer to do the search but I would prefer to understand how to do the search myself - I was familiar with the old ITRC forums but have not yet found a document that describes the changes.

If the old content is completely migrated I just need a brief document that describes how to get to it

thanks a lot

Wes

Wes_Donze

OK sorry - found it from the link at the bottom of your pos - apologies for missing that

kind regards

Wes

Stephan_
Regular Advisor

Hi again,

some more information about searching and browsing around here are found in this post:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Announcements/ITRC-redirect-announcement/m-p/4805811/message-uid/4805811

hth

Stephan

How to assign points on this new forums --> Kudos - what, where, how, and why!
How to find the right forum --> New forum location by ITRC tree

"we wouldn't call it code, if we could read it ..."