108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: possibility to merge 2 profiles?

Laurent_Menase
Occasional Advisor

possibility to merge 2 profiles?

Hi,

Due to the move of itrc I have now 2 passports with different emails ,

is there any possibility to merge those 2 profiles without loosing my contribution history?

Thanks,

6 REPLIES 6
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

I don't believe you can?  The current one only seems to have 7 posts.  What is the other?

Laurent Menase
Honored Contributor

Hi Denis,

Indeed, but not that one, and what I would have liked would have been to move this profile/history under my other account.

Thanks

Laurent

Stephan.
Honored Contributor

Out of personal experience (I have a second profile Stephan_) I can tell you that it is not possible, sorry to say ...

Best,

Stephan

Kevin_Paul
HPE Pro

Laurent - as Stephan has said, we can't combine two profiles at this point.  BUT - if your question is about having a specific HP Passport account changed to be associated with a different community profile, that's something I can help you with.

In other words, if you want your account with the majority of your activity to be available when you log in with your Passport credentials that you used to post under the account with ~7 messages, that's an easy change that I would be happy to make for you.

I work for HPE.
lauri_r2

I seem to have same issue here... Due to some historical reasons I had different profiles. All my previos posts on old ITRC are now visible under different name and I seem to be unable to assosiate it with current profile here. To whom and which information I should provide to fix this?

Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

>All my previous posts on old ITRC are now visible under different name and I seem to be unable to associate it with current profile here. To whom and which information I should provide to fix this?

You can't merge but you can toss your current ID and associate with your old one.

See this post about contacting Kevin_Paul:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Community-Feedback-Suggestions/ITRC-account-migration-issue/m-p/5328527

If the latter, you can drop a PM to Kevin_Paul.