Feedback
1753524 Members
6374 Online
108795 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

"Unexpected Error" -- "All Topics" listings all fail now?

Steven Schweda
Honored Contributor

"Unexpected Error" -- "All Topics" listings all fail now?

3 REPLIES 3
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: "Unexpected Error" -- "All Topics" listings all fail now?

>when I tried in my browser to reload the usual "All Topics" pages:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/category-id/itrc-288/post-type/thread

(Oh boy,  when will we ever learn to not complain nor ask for changes.  ;-)

After last night's massive (unannounced) changes, if you have looked at a category, these links/features no longer exist.  Instead I don't see anything.

In our last topic about latest topics vs latest posts, I mentioned there were several options under:

Profile : Preferences > Home Page Settings:

Show the latest topics
   Show the latest post
I left both off:

vs:

Clicking on the above links only gives that one topic/post but I no longer see "All Topics".

>Is this a new feature ("We couldn't display the topics in a reasonable order, so we dropped the whole 'All Topics' listing."), or some transient problem?

It sure seems like the former.

Also Stephan mentioned earlier that you can no longer see all of your posts under your (or anyone's) profile page.

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Community-Feedback-Suggestions/Forum-availability-and-performance-topic/m-p/4830675#U5367281

Hopefully they can fix that or indicate where that preference is?

Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

I just noticed this on the main EBC forum page.  Perhaps they will be fixing something?

Important Notice

The Enterprise Business Community may be unavailable for up to 15 minutes beginning at 11:30 U.S. Pacific time today (20 October). We apologize for any inconvenience.

Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

>Perhaps they will be fixing something?

Yes, it looks fixed.