New Discussion юеВ

Re: ADMIN COOK OUT Aug 31, 2003

SOLVED
Go to solution
Ken Hubnik_2
Honored Contributor

Uday ... Patrick
What about Houston my friends?? How are things in my hometown??
Pete Randall
Outstanding Contributor

Rita,

According to my map, you're about 15 miles to far south. It's between Canton and Dover.

Pete

Pete
Tim Sanko
Trusted Contributor

All,

I am north of Bolivar, and south of Canton.

The house is off of the 100 Mile Marker exit of route 77.

Tim
John Collier
Esteemed Contributor

I can pretty well assure you all that the Mrs. wouldn???t consent to a road trip of that magnitude just for a BB-Q since we also have a 60th wedding anniversary celebration to attend the same weekend ;-(

I guess the bottom line is that if there isn???t anything in the OKC area that we can just drop in on then we most likely won???t be able to do anything like it on that weekend.

Bummer???

Great thought, though!!
"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." Stephen Krebbet, 1793-1855
doug mielke
Respected Contributor

okay Tim, I need help.
Just how do you get the signifant other to consent to having a group over who'll be YACCing about computers and work. She must be a gem.

Sorry to miss this, but my 'she' has already made plans for me that I'm sure involve my spending time and money on her.
Tim Sanko
Trusted Contributor

I let her "Piss and moan" about her freinds going through the hell of messy divorces without any worse than "That's a shame."

I even let her bring in her assorted strays i.e. cousins, neices, who are distressed, abused, etc.

If I can put up with that kind of greif, she'll put up with what I can conjure...

Tim
Pete Randall
Outstanding Contributor

Tim,

You're a saint! We're not worthy!

Pete

Pete
Michael Tully
Honored Contributor

Oh boy .... I'd love to see these pictures ....

Being way down here, we are somewhat deprived of these gatherings ... Have a great time anyway ...

cheers
Anyone for a Mutiny ?
Tim Sanko
Trusted Contributor

Ladies and Gents,

I may be a saint, but putting up with her family gets me off the hook for my faults. It also allows me to tell the once and future blond that I am going to go fly an airplane, gyro, chopper, etc. and that she is just going to have to ballance the budget somehow.

We both have faults, and have learned to live with each other. Love will keep us together, but debt means we have to work together.

Tim
Evert Jan van Ramselaar
Valued Contributor

It's a bit far from The Netherlands, but I'll be there in spirit, ok? I'll even throw in a virtual case of dutch Heineken! :o)
Contrary to popular belief, Unix is userfriendly. It just happens to be selective about who it makes friends with.