Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
General
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add nodes in MC Service Guard cluster

zafar.rizvi
Advisor

Add nodes in MC Service Guard cluster

Hi

I have a two node cluster running and i want to add two new node in existing cluster. My HP-UX system has no service guard installation. I have no software of Service Guard. From where i can get that and what steps required to add nodes in existing cluster.

kinldy inform any step by step method to check and verify cluster configuration.
1 REPLY
Ivan Krastev
Honored Contributor

Re: Add nodes in MC Service Guard cluster

For step by step howto see this document "Adding a Server to a Serviceguard Cluster" - http://www8.itrc.hp.com/service/cki/docDisplay.do?docLocale=en&docId=emr_na-c00937260-2

DocID is: UXSGKBRC00006816

regards,
ivan