1748252 Members
3841 Online
108760 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Apr 24th, 2012 Expert Day | HP-UX & Integrity Transition & Migration

nvnez
Occasional Contributor

Apr 24th, 2012 Expert Day | HP-UX & Integrity Transition & Migration

You are invited to join us on April 24th 2012 from 8am to 5pm EST for an HP-UX & Integrity Transition and Migration Expert Day (click HERE to access a time zone converter).

During this event you will be able to post your questions about the HP-UX & Integrity Transition and Migration and receive prompt responses to your queries from subject matter experts.

Learn the benefits of upgrading to HP-UX 11i v3 from prior versions using a variety of tools, including Dynamic Root Disk and Ignite-UX, or a combination of both.  Learn how to transition your HP-UX 9000 applications to Integrity with ease with our HP OverEasy Product Portfolio:

• HP-UX Software Transition Kit (STK) is a source code analysis of HP-UX applications to prepare for recompilation and transition from HP 9000 to Integrity.
  • HP ARIES is a binary translator which transparently executes HP 9000 applications (HP-UX 11i v1, v2 and v3) on HP-UX Integrity systems without needing recompilation.
  • HP Mixed Mode Translator (MITR) provides the ability to invoke Java Native Interface (JNI) shared libraries from Java applications executing on Integrity systems.
  • HP 9000 Cross Development for Integrity (XPADE) provides complete and simplified HP 9000 development environment on Integrity.
  • HP 9000 Containers helps move HP 9000 application ecosystems to Integrity systems, and provides server consolidation, with minimal effort and cost.

This is your opportunity to ask your Transition and Migration questions and receive timely answers and learn how moving your applications from HP 9000 to HP Integrity servers will help you reduce time and cost.

We will have the Expert Day at the General discussion board. Please submit a new post for each one of your questions.

THANK YOU!

2 REPLIES 2
Euan McMaster
Frequent Visitor

Logged in with my HP Passport to check all is working and I can see I'm in the room with the HP Pro tag beside my name.

Regards, Euan

Rohini_Madhavan
Occasional Visitor

Welcome to Expert Day! - HP-UX & Integrity Transition & Migration.