Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
General
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPU THRESHOLD TEMPERATURE EXCEEDS IN LINUX ... URGENT HELP NEEDED

amitworld
Occasional Visitor

CPU THRESHOLD TEMPERATURE EXCEEDS IN LINUX ... URGENT HELP NEEDED

I am facing a big problem when I'm using any linux OS[fedora 17, ubuntu 12.04, centOS 6, mint 13 ] on my Laptop (HP probook 4520s), Processor core i3 2.13Ghz, ram 3GB ,  graphics 512 MB ATI Radeon.

when Linux is running , CPU fan always from start-up moving so fast , and after some time or when i am running normal application on the OS , the CPU threshold temperature exceeds and system suddenly shuts down.

I tried both Live USB  and separate logical drive(D:) of 99Gb  , also using XP SP2 on Drive C: of 20GB space.

Urgent help required.