4667 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion

Compaq Presaio 25xx

Low Wee Cheng
Occasional Contributor

Compaq Presaio 25xx

Hi,

I had partitioned a portion of my hard disk and installed DOS 6.2 and a DOS based program (which cannot run in Win XP) onto my compaq presario notebook. When I boot up, I can choose whether I want to boot up using DOS or Win XP. Running Win XP is prefectly fine on my notebook. But when I run my program in DOS, the display screen of my monitor is very small. Is there a way of resizing the display to fit the whole monitor? I have a friend doing a same thing on his Dell laptop and all he needs to do is to toggle the screen size using Fn + F5. I emailed to the HP support but it seems like they can't do anything and I pretty disappointed with the response that I got. I hoping that someone in this forum could help me. Thank you
1 REPLY 1
Kimberly Ann
Honored Contributor

Re: Compaq Presaio 25xx

Low Wee,

You will have a better chance of a reply if you submit your question to the Home PC area of the Business Customer Discussion Groups. This area is specifically for ISEE related questions and topics.

Go to http://forums.itrc.hp.com/cm/CategoryHome/1,,405,00.html and submit a new message.

Thanks,
Dan