108758 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Congrats to Harry

SOLVED
Go to solution
Sanjay_6
Honored Contributor

Congrats to Harry

Congratulation to Harry on his double Crown.

Good job harry. Keep it up. We look forward to your continued interest and contribution to this forum. Contribution from members like you is making this forum a success.

http://forums.itrc.hp.com/cm/UserProfile/1,,CA592260!1,00.html

Regards
Sanjay
24 REPLIES 24
Michael Tully
Honored Contributor

Well Done Harry!

Keep up the good work my friend....
I tip my crown in honour

-Michael
Anyone for a Mutiny ?
A. Clay Stephenson
Acclaimed Contributor

Well done, Harry.

Unlike others who simply search various sources and post more or less relevant links, you actually make material contributions to the Forum.

Regards, Clay
If it ain't broke, I can fix that.
James R. Ferguson
Acclaimed Contributor

Hi Harry:

Congratulations Harry. I echo Clay's sentiments -- it's always nice to see your contributions.

Regards!

...JRF...
Patrick Wallek
Honored Contributor

Congratulations Harry. Keep up the great work.

I also agree 100% with A. Clay and JRF.
Rita C Workman
Honored Contributor

Many Congratulations Harry !

I enjoy reading your concise and informative answers that speak volumes more to Forums users than do the many links to technical documents.
Yours and many others do such a wonderful job sharing your personal knowledge that I (and many others) have found so very helpful.

Keep up the great work !
Regards,
Rita
Darrell Allen
Honored Contributor

Good going Harry! I agree, you add quite a lot of value to the forums. Thanks for your contributios!

Darrell
"What, Me Worry?" - Alfred E. Neuman (Mad Magazine)
Steven Sim Kok Leong
Honored Contributor

Harry,

Congratulations to you :)
Animesh Chakraborty
Honored Contributor

Hi Harry,
You are one of the jwell in the crown.
Weldone.

Regards
Animesh
Did you take a backup?
harry d brown jr
Honored Contributor
Solution

Thank you everyone. I'm going to put it bluntly, like I do every day (my poor coworkers that aren't used to someone actually speaking their mind) at work: I've learned more good things on this forum in the past 4 months. I get upset when I don't learn something new everyday. Today, Clay and JRF made my day with the "redirection"
(( http://forums.itrc.hp.com/cm/QuestionAnswer/1,,0x569306295e00d6118ff40090279cd0f9,00.html ))
of keyboard input. I was off on another planet (no, not iplanet - more like pluto) trying to "solve" the issue, when I decided to see if anyone had posted a solution, and thank god they did, otherwise I'd probably still be working on it

My biggest peeve, as other people have said: I hate work when it interfers with my forum postings!

Thanks again everyone!!!!!!!!

LIVE FREE OR DIE
harry
Live Free or Die