Re: Congrats to new wizard Jerome Henry

Congrats Jerome!!!

Regards,

Dario
John Poff
Honored Contributor

Congratulations Jerome!

Thanks for all the great advice, especially on the Linux side. Keep up the good work and keep having fun.

JP
Fragon
Trusted Contributor

Hi Jerome,
Congrats!!!

Balaji N
Honored Contributor

Congratulations Jerome.

It has been a pleasure reading your postings and look forward to reading more.

Keep going.

Welcome to Hogwarts and Enjoy your stay here.

-balaji (am working in a new company where there is no HP Unix. So, this is the only place where i will be able to contribute henceforth.)
Its Always Important To Know, What People Think Of You. Then, Of Course, You Surprise Them By Giving More.
Caesar_3
Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations Jerome,

Well done!

Do your best.

Caesar
Leif Halvarsson_2
Honored Contributor

Hi,

Congratulations !
Well done !

Regards,
Leif
PIYUSH D. PATEL
Honored Contributor

Congrats Jerome,

Good job done !!!

Cheers,
Piyush
Jerome Henry
Honored Contributor
Solution

I'm back in !

Thanks everybody for your congrats, I' ready to fight any Balrog now, and at the end become king of Moria ! (who knows... but I may be too tall for that).

I would like a special thanks to so many of you... first, to Umapathy, who handles this thread... but also to Steven (E Protter, for those who don't know), who gave me my last point making me get here !

Balaji, such a pleasure to see you here, what are you getting to now, you harly come to Linux, letting us all load and points !

To Caesar also, faster mover than I am, but brother in Hogvart, as we are the same day promotion !

It's nice to see here also Pete, John Poff and John Meissner, Volkmar and Fred, Dario, hpux (what a strange name indeed, are you from Ireland ?), the sweet Sanjiv, Benoit (dans quel coin es-tu ?) and Claudio, all of which I read posts with respect...

For those who read my posts, I spent all day with my management, and guess what... I showed them something about dealing with crashes... how to organize time spend to fix things... dispite their poor english, they were amazed that :
- some people have procedures for that ;
- some people wear stranges hats and are prouds of them !

It's a wonderfull world.

Long live this forum !

Friendly on a burning evening, sun setting behind the mountains

J
You can lean only on what resists you...
Jerome Henry
Honored Contributor

I'm back in !

Thanks everybody for your congrats, I'm ready to fight any Balrog now, and at the end become king of Moria ! (who knows... but I may be too tall for that).

I would like a special thanks to so many of you... first, to Umapathy, who handles this thread... but also to Steven (E Protter, for those who don't know), who gave me my last point making me get here !

Balaji, such a pleasure to see you here, what are you getting to now, you harly come to Linux, letting us all load and points !

To Caesar also, faster mover than I am, but brother in Hogvart, as we are the same day promotion !

It's nice to see here also Pete, John Poff and John Meissner, Volkmar and Fred, Dario, hpux (what a strange name indeed, are you from Ireland ?), the sweet Sanjiv, Benoit (dans quel coin es-tu ?) and Claudio, all of which I read posts with respect...

For those who read my posts, I spent all day with my management, and guess what... I showed them something about dealing with crashes... how to organize time spend to fix things... dispite their poor english, they were amazed that :
- some people have procedures for that ;
- some people wear stranges hats and are prouds of them !

It's a wonderfull world.

Long live this forum !

Friendly on a burning evening, sun setting behind the mountains

J
You can lean only on what resists you...