Software - General
1753706 Members
4859 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion

Connect Mesh Module with HPE Helion

wheezy23

Connect Mesh Module with HPE Helion

At my home I am able receive the temperature readings of my room from mesh module(as router) interface with Arduino nano to Zigbee (as coordinator) connected to laptop in digimesh software
But I need to know is it possible to send the output of mesh module to HPE helion cloud through laptop inbulit wifi?
- I wanted to send the sensor data to cloud database 
- Create pie chart to monitor the live streaming data of sensor
- Create warning system by using web hooks which share the alert whenever room temprature increases from defined values

1 REPLY 1
Jeroen_Kleen
HPE Pro

Re: Connect Mesh Module with HPE Helion

Hello Wheezy,

It seems you have some interesting IT project ahead of you! I'm not certain where you exactly host yuor HPE Helion (private) cloud but if you setup an instance in OpenStack and you give it a public (floating)  IP that you got from an subnet or IP range through your ISP then  you can easily make your mesh connected to our HPE Helion OpenStack (private) cloud. 

I'm not really understanding the link to having it connected it to your laptop WiFi but maybe you can elaborate on that further? Or if your questions is resolved then please have it marked as such and provide Kudo's where appropriate.

Have a great 'hacking around' day!

Cheers, Jeroen

(I am an HPE employee)