Re: Dan is graduate

Congrats Dan !!!

nice to see you with hat...
never give up
Ramkumar Devanathan
Honored Contributor

Dan,

Great Show! Go ahead and make it out here.. we are all waiting.. and probably will start another congratulatory thread for you once you reach the milestone.

Hope you've fully recovered!

- ramd.
HPE Software Rocks!
Gregory Lee_1
Regular Advisor

Congratulations Dan.
Keep up great work!

Kimberly Ann
Honored Contributor
Solution

Hi All....wow, this is great, thanks very much. The only reason these forums--THIS COMMUNITY!--is what it is today is your participation and professionalism. Everyone here, and many others, are responsible for the dynamics of this forums environment. I appreciate all the work you do, particularly the feedback I receive on what a great place it is, how to improve, what needs fixing, etc. All great stuff and all a tribute to you. I do want that next hat...I'm a mere few points away!

Procura, thanks for your personal attention to other members' activity and helping to recognize their contributions. Your latest graphs are very cool! I found that a .txt extension in the URL (instead of .png) will open the graph. Everyone should take a look. You are putting a lot of good ideas into my head right now!

Thanks again,
Dan
harry d brown jr
Honored Contributor

Dan,

Thank you and your team mates for making this the best information site available today!

live free or die
harry
Live Free or Die
Volker Borowski
Honored Contributor

Ho, Ho,

just beining out of town for a while and you nearly miss important events !

Best whishes Dan. Well deserved head-gear :-)

Volker
Carlos Fernandez Riera
Honored Contributor

It Is not usual to get the congratulation thread in advance.

It is not usual either to get it for a blue hat

I am realy happy to know you will wear a new hat, but i think too we all hope you get at least the yellow one as you deserve it, earned for your support.

Many congrats.

Carlos.

unsupported
Kurt Beyers.
Honored Contributor

Congratulations Dan,

Enjoy your new hat and thanks for your good care at the forums.

Kurt
PIYUSH D. PATEL
Honored Contributor

Congrats Dan !!! All the best.

Cheers,
Piyush
Michael Tully
Honored Contributor

Hi Dan,

Well done and congratulations on a marvellous job you do for the forum community. Sometimes I don't know how you put with all the whinging, bitching, whining people like me who have nothing better to do than complain....

ha ha
Cheers
Michael
;^)
Anyone for a Mutiny ?