Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FC drivers for Agilant PCI card

Michael Koch_1
Occasional Advisor

FC drivers for Agilant PCI card

Can anybody point me to a location where I can get Linux drivers for Agilants FC Hostbus Adapter ?
3 REPLIES
Paul R. Dittrich
Esteemed Contributor

Re: FC drivers for Agilant PCI card

On the Agilent site, their press releases for the HHBA-5xxx Tachyon adapters all mention that Linux drivers are included but I was unable to find them for download. Sorry.
Denver Osborn
Honored Contributor

Drivers are available from this url, select your adapter from this list to see available drivers.

http://www.semiconductor.agilent.com/cgi-bin/morpheus/home/one_sixExtendedProductIndex.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1086847789.0995913900@@@@&BV_EngineID=fallhklmielbemfcgjcfijcin.0&prefix=HHBA

I'm not sure if they have any for Linux.

Hope this helps
-denver
Paul R. Dittrich
Esteemed Contributor

Denver, that URL is the one I searched for my answer. I found no Linux drivers unless one of the others can be used "as is" since no source code is given.
I've e-mailed Agilent for the location of the Linux drivers they claim to supply, but no answer yet.