108793 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Forum Problems.

SOLVED
Go to solution
Heiner E. Lennackers
Respected Contributor

Forum Problems.

The forum is not longer usable on a HP C3000 Workstation with HP-UX 11.00 and netscape 4.78.
If I click on any category i always get the error: "404 Object Not Found".

What can be do to get it run with this configuration?

Heiner
if this makes any sense to you, you have a BIG problem
4 REPLIES 4
Peter Kloetgen
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Forum Problems.

Hallo Heiner,

first of all: How are you? I was inactive here for some time due to a new job....

You should better do this posting in Dan's "Forum issues". Problems like this are given best directly to the forum manager and his team.

Allways stay on the bright side of life!

Peter
I'm learning here as well as helping
Pete Randall
Outstanding Contributor
Solution

Heiner,

Here's the link you need:

http://forums.itrc.hp.com/cm/QuestionAnswer/1,,0x4d03543254bfd611abdb0090277a778c,00.html

And, for what it's worth, I'm running Netscape 4.79 on a HP-UX 11i C360 without problems.

Pete

Pete
Kimberly Ann
Honored Contributor

Hi Heiner,

Sorry to hear you are having difficulties. You may want to try and delete your cache of any forums related files (be sure to document your login information), and then try to access the category again. If you can, test your connection with another machine using the same browser version (inside and outside of your firewall). I haven't heard of any issues related to what you express. Please keep us updated on what you find.

Regards,
Dan
Heiner E. Lennackers
Respected Contributor

Hi,

I deleted the cache but that does not solve the problem. But then i deleted the whole netscape confiiguration and set it up from scratch, and the problem was gone.

Thanks for your help.

Heiner
if this makes any sense to you, you have a BIG problem