6230 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: HP DeskJet 722C

Mare Cirelli
Occasional Advisor

HP DeskJet 722C

Hello to all,

I am new. I have the HP DeskJet 722C, in the last week I started to get this message every time I print something. (HPFVLX06.EXE error has occured in your program) My print cartridges are in correctly and have been properly aligned. After the printer is done printing I get that message. Does any one have any ideas on what the problem my be??

I thank you all in advance.

Mare
I'm always looking for advice and can't learn enough..
15 REPLIES 15
Dries Bertier
Respected Contributor

Try to find out what the file is used for. You can do a search on your disks to find the file. Let me know where it is located.

Dries
<< please try >>
Mare Cirelli
Occasional Advisor

Hello Dries,

I typed in HPFVLS06.exe in my "find files" area but the computer didnt find anything..

What next??

thanks
JOHN A. KNUCKLES

HAVE YOU TRIED RE-INSTALLING THE PRINTER DRIVER?
YOU CAN ALSO UPDATE TO THE NEWER DRIVER VERSION v10.3 FOR THE DESKJET 722 AT THE HP DRIVERS DOWNLOAD SITE.
Mare Cirelli
Occasional Advisor

Hello John,

Sorry so long in replying back. I reloaded my HP printer software and the same thing still happens.

Any other clues?? A very tired thankyou in advance.
Rick Sevenhuysen

I just tried a few more things, and have finally solved it (on MY system at least!). We had installed MSGPLUS a week or two ago, and that caused the conflict. Uninstalled it and everything works peacefully again.
Mare Cirelli
Occasional Advisor

Thanks for trying but I havent installed anything new on my PC to cause this. I just got this new Pav back in May and all was fine. The printer worked A-0k. A few weeks ago it started this. Any other ideas??

Thanks in advance
Darrell Allen
Honored Contributor

Hello Mare,

I found this info which I hope can help: http://forums.itrc.hp.com/cm/QuestionAnswer/1,,0x585987dc4d7dd5118ff00090279cd0f9,00.html

I don't know if you tried the ITRC search. I do know that "search the IT resource center" doesn't always return every forums thread that it should. I always take the "search all of hp.com" link or go there directly: http://search.hp.com/

Hope this solves your issue.

Darrell
"What, Me Worry?" - Alfred E. Neuman (Mad Magazine)
Paul Shivley

I also just started getting (Hpfvlso6) error after each printing. I thought it was because I upgraded to Internet Explorer 6 and have been all over trying to find the problem. But before I upgraded to 6, the printer suddenly started printing color copies with a pink tint.I wonder if printers self-destruct? I use my printer about once a week, using mostly black print. I use color print about once a month.
Mare Cirelli
Occasional Advisor

Hello to all,

Im sorry to say that none of the advice any of you gave me has helped.

Im very upset at HP for getting rid of the other forums as they were great. Computers are like cars and most people get rid of their in a couple of years for the newer and better, I will also, except I will be getting a Dell. I cant support a company any longer that doesnt support its bread and butter. I dont care how old the product is.. I will replace all of my HP stuff for other company brands. It becomes a matter of principle.

I thank you all for trying to help me.

Mare