Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP World 2003 papers online?

Mott Given
Frequent Advisor

HP World 2003 papers online?

Are the full papers and/or handouts for the HP World 2003 available online anywhere (that does not require an Interex membership)?
2 REPLIES
Pete Randall
Outstanding Contributor

Re: HP World 2003 papers online?

Mott,

It was mentioned many times at the conference that the papers would be available on "the website", which I assume to mean HPWorld.com, which means you need to be an Interex member to access them. As far as I know, that's the only way.

Pete

Pete
Patrick Wallek
Honored Contributor

Re: HP World 2003 papers online?

Pete is essentially correct. The way I understood it when mentioned at HP World, was that if you were at the conference then you would be receiving instructions within a week or two on how to access the presentations.

I don't think it will require you to be an Interex member, but it will probably require that you attended HP World.